Control.

"You can only control your actions, no one elses."

I have counted down to this day for well over a year. 17 months to be exact. 
I wanted to make a post that finally exposes X for the piece of garbage that he is. 
But I just have no energy left for him. 
Or anyone else who doesn't respect me, or have my best interests in mind.
Liars, cheaters, users, abusers, freeloaders, manipulators. 
BYE. 

I only have energy for people who add to my life. 
Energy to move forward with hope and small expectations that one day I will find something real with someone who understands my worth. 

So that's all you'll get from me today. 
And I absolutely do not care if that satisfies you or not. 

I am free. 
Unapologetically free. 
In mind, body and spirit, and most importantly, in a court of law. 

Awkwardly Yours
Meg 




Comments

Popular Posts