I am Spring and Fall

I am Spring and Fall.
The changes, the colors, the scents of the seasons.
Honeysuckle sunrises and crisp autumn nights.  
Spring is new and fresh and vibrant, destroying the harsh Winter.
Fall is gentle and humble, a reprieve from the unrelenting Summer. 
This is my season. 
Changing.
Blooming.
Pieces dying.
Others flourishing.

Being torn apart and rebuilt all at once.

I am in the midst of chaos, but is that surprising to anyone at this point?
Monday morning I go back to work full time after being a stay at home mom for 6 years.
I have never been so excited for a new start. 
And that’s absolutely what this is in so many ways. 
I have been rebuilding my life, piece by piece.
Some pieces fit, some pieces don’t. 
I have endured so many things in the last few months, yet somehow I’m still here.
And my life is about to get so good. 

Awkwardly yours,
Meg

Comments

Popular Posts