Buy the ticket, take the ride

“Is it worth giving up what I have to look for something better? I don’t know— is it? Who can make that decision but you? But even by DECIDING TO LOOK, you go a long way toward making the choice.” -Hunter S. Thompson

This year. 
I don’t even know where to begin. 
An entire year of choices. 
Some great, some not so great. 

But these things I know for sure 
1. I am a great mom - my kids will remember the time I spend with them, not the money I spend on them. 
2. I am a great person - I am kind, and loyal, and I love boldly and loudly and fiercely. 
3. I am allowed to be happy - despite what anyone else thinks.
4. I do not have time for people who do not enhance my life, or have my best interests at heart. 
5. There’s a difference between being alone and being lonely - I am finally recognizing the difference. 
6. I am strong as hell. 

I love the way my life looks, much to the chagrin of many. And I am just fine with that. 

Live your lives friends. Live them boldly. 

Awkwardly yours,
Meg

Comments

Popular Posts