To all the men who might be interested

I should come with a warning label.

It would read something like this...

Warning: This woman, while smart, capable and strong, works three jobs, has 3 children and a clinically insane ex husband, hell bent on ruining her life.

So to anyone who thinks they want to date me, please think long and hard about that warning label.

My life is not for the faint of heart.

I, however, am not only limited to my “situation”.

I am funny, smart, independent, strong, and genuinely care about everyone I meet.

But I put up a very strong barrier, because I know my life is not for everyone.

It’s super complicated.

It’s also super fun.

But it will take a human of great strength to be my partner.

So before you slide into my DM’s, please take a moment to decide if this is really something you want.

If you are up to a grand adventure, proceed with your quest.

If not, then please just leave me alone.

Awkwardly Yours,
Meg

Comments

Popular Posts